måndag, januari 26, 2009


Lite skyldig kan man väl känna sig ;)



My Wife and her Horse

My wife she has a quarter horse, with flaxen mane and tail.
She thinks he is the finest thing that ever jogged a rail.
She calls him Dandy Darling, and if the truth I tell,
that fancy pampered quarter horse has made my life pure hell.

My wife she used to cook for ME and serve it with champagne.
Now she'd rather feed that horse and fix his special grain.

She rides him every morning, and grooms him half the night.
The last time that she kissed ME it was just to be polite.

He dresses better than I do, with matching wraps and ties,
my wardrobe's so neglected now that I attract the flies.

One day my wife was shopping, she was down at the mall,
and fancy pampered DANDY was just standing in his stall.

He looked so smug and sassy, that I began to grin,
I'd saddle that fat sucker, and take him for a spin.

I've wondered since if cues I gave, he might have misconstrued,
for when I climbed aboard that horse, he rightly came UNGLUED.

He bucked and spun, and snorted fire, and threw me through a fence.
I saw big stars and there are teeth that I ain't heard from since.

My wife came home and saw me, just a lying in the dirt,
she rushed up to her HORSE and asked him, "Sweetheart are you HURT?"

He'd scratched his nose a little bit, and the memory galls me yet,
she left me lying in the mud, and ran to call the VET!!!

2 kommentarer:

Nypan sa...

Är det så vi är?
Jag skulle vilja kunna säga att jag inte är sån, men ganska mycket stämmer tyvärr.
Jag får nog laga någon god middag till min sambo inom en snar framtid :-)

Kram på dig
\Anette

Elisabeth sa...

Det lär nog vara fler sambos som får en godare middag inom kort :) Veckans goda gärning från min sida kanske..