lördag, februari 21, 2009


"The next time you're going to visit, play with, work with, feed, or in any way be in the presence of your horse, DO THIS FIRST: take a moment to simply... Think... Positive. Use whatever process works for you, but what works for me is to simply be grateful that I HAVE horses to go through life with. I stop and say to myself, "Thank you to whatever force in the Universe has brought these beautiful friends into my life. I promise to do right by them."

And then notice if your horses notice. My bet is that they do." Pat Parelli


http://heartanddesire.typepad.com/heart_desire/2009/02/pat-parelli-defines-the-right-attitude-as-being-positive-progressive-and-natural-so-lets-break-it-down-over-a-few-days-and.html

2 kommentarer:

Blenda Elby sa...

Brukar tänka ungefär så när jag lämnar stallet för dagen; "Tack för denna välsignade häst" (haha, fick ta till rättstavningsprogrammet till ordet välsignade, och som alternativ föreslogs "välsinnade". Ganska bra det med =)
/a

Elisabeth sa...

Fint sagt!! Jag tror han säger detsamma om dig :)